What’s still in FireCloud (and how do you access in Terra)?
- Billing set-up
- Linking a user identity to get access to protected data
- Monitoring Jobs
- Click on “View Job Details” within the Jobs History tab to take you back to FireCloud Job Monitor page.
- Call caching notice and selection directly from the workspace
- Importing a Tool (“Configuration”) from inside your workspace
- Methods Repository (writing, finding, sharing, and publishing methods)
- The FireCloud Methods Repository is accessible from the “Code and Tools” section of the Terra Library. When you enter the repository from Terra, and export a method configuration, you are directed back to your Terra workspace.
- Data Library (finding and cataloging data)
- The FireCloud Dataset Library is linked from the “Datasets” section of the Terra Library. When you enter the FireCloud Dataset Library from Terra, choosing any data workspace will open that workspace in Terra.
Terra and FireCloud - Side by Side Comparison
To help to transition from FireCloud to Terra, see the difference in the look and naming conventions below, organized by function.